Clinically proven to protect sensitive skin
Organyc®® brand feminine care pads were tested in a clinical study against one of the world’s largest brands. In this study, consumers were chosen because they were experiencing irritation and allergic reactions as a result of using products made with man-made materials. Consumers were asked to rate Organyc® brand pads versus the leading brand on specific skin issues.
In all instances of swelling, dryness, itching, irritation while wearing, and irritation after wearing, Organyc® pads were rated better at preventing and resolving these issues with confidence at the 95% level
Clinically-proven feminine protection
- Free from chlorine bleach, latex, parabens, perfumes, SAP, and plastics or man-made materials
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible (adapting properties)
- Made with 100% Certified Organic cotton where they touch the skin and inside where they absorb too
- Organyc®® proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal.
- Organyc®® brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to Always and Tampax.
The breakthrough is that Organyc® is made of certified 100% organic cotton, inside and out. Not just some cotton on the cover, or a little on the inside, but 100%.
Eco-kindness™ from the start to finish
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials with the purpose of reducing the impact on the environment and preserving the natural equilibrium between the many components of the ecosystem. Organic agriculture endeavors work in harmony with nature, producing healthy plants for healthy people. Organic certification is the public’s assurance that products have been grown and handled according to strict, safe procedures.
In addition to the products themselves, all Organyc® outer packaging comes from renewable or recycled materials. Our outer wrap and backing for pads and liners are made from Mater-bi, which is created from corn starch.
Organyc®® feminine care products are also biodegradable. Biodegradable, because they can be broken down into simpler substances by bacteria and microorganisms. Our own lab tests have proven the biodegradability of Organyc® pads and tampons.