“I can’t control everything in my life, but I can control what I put into my body.” –Anon
Organyc believes that treating your body like a sacred place involves choosing safe products with chemical free ingredients. When a woman has her period, she must choose a product that comes into direct contact with the most intimate part of her body. One common concern that many women have is the amount of chemicals in everyday personal care products. Chemical sensitivity, skin irritation and the desire for complete protection are leading more and more women to choose Organyc’s 100% pure, organic cotton tampons when they have their period.
If you have sensitive skin, choosing chemical free products is only half of the self-care battle. Complete respect is an approach that also includes being selective about your food intake, as eating certain foods promotes the natural regeneration of epithelial cells for fresher, more youthful looking skin. Are you aware of the most effective anti-aging food allies?
Without a doubt, incorporating seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet represents one important component. Check out our list of organic solutions to increase your outer glow with some healthy, tasty, internal vibrations.
Your skin reflects the nutritional level of your diet, so choose wisely!
- Tomatoes: The tomato is rich in an antioxidant, lycopene, which limits the proliferation of free radicals taking your skin to glorious levels.
- Flaxseed: Rich in omega-3, linseed is a universal remedy, included in the most varied commercial creams. Used herbal medicine, to be applied daily on the skin: the effect is soothing and softening.
- Dark chocolate: The cocoa flavonoids stimulate cell regeneration, which helps the body to stay young.
- Spinach: Rich in omega-3, regular intake of spinach can reduce your chances of developing skin cancer by up to 40%. That alone makes us spinach lovers for life!
- Citrus: The power element of citrus is vitamin C, famous for softening skin and purifying. In addition to eating your Vitamin C, try a few lemon drops on your face, the cleansing and toning effects will be immediate. Orange pulp packs are another effective remedy which, thanks to the astringent and toning action of the fruit, improve the appearance of the skin. Make fresh orange pulp wraps (to which you can also add a teaspoon of yogurt) and spread the mixture on your face. Let it dry and then rinse. Amazing!
- Nuts: Rich in omega-3, nuts are good for any body organ, including skin. The protein content also helps to tone muscle mass.
- Carrots: Beta-carotene, vitamin A and carrot antioxidants are essential for the protection of tissues, both internal and external. In the summer, for example, eating carrots will not only enrich your tan, but it will also prevent your skin from burning.
We are always looking for simple remedies to improve the appearance of our skin and have a fresh and healthy face. What is certain is that proper nutrition and lifestyle benefit our skin more than anything else. If you have a chance, try this diy emulsion.
Olive oil and lemon for dry, dehydrated skin
In general, extra virgin olive oil sprinkled on dry skin nourishes and gives elasticity to the skin.
A lemon a day provides extra shine, thanks to the powerful antioxidant action that expels toxins from the body. In addition to indulging in a glass of fresh, unsweetened lemonade, try applying a diy oil and lemon emulsion to your face and neck before going to sleep.
Clean your skin with a towel soaked in cold, soapy water with neutral soap, then, apply an emulsion of lemon and extra virgin olive oil. The emulsion of lemon and extra virgin olive oil is obtained by squeezing lemon juice with extra virgin olive oil, in equal parts. 1 teaspoon of both will suffice. Wash your face well and apply the emulsion, massage gently to absorb and let it work all night. The lemon is lightening and healing, the extra virgin olive oil gives skin elasticity and provides immediate relief to dry skin!
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692).