“If you concentrate on what you have, you will always end up having more. If you focus on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
How you speak to yourself, the words your inner voice uses and the way you look into your eyes as you stare back at yourself in the mirror can actually make a difference in how others treat you on a daily basis.
Have you ever considered how simply changing a negative word into a positive expression can transform your entire perspective?
When blame becomes appreciation, fear evolves into determination and extreme poverty leads to abundant inner wealth, you have transformed insecurity into self-esteem and self-respect. Achieving self-respect and demanding complete respect is a process and every day we add a fundamental component. Have a look at some of our tips to achieving complete respect!
How to aspire to achieve complete respect in your life:
- Dedicate your time and energy to positive, inspirational, motivational words. Speak these important words repeatedly to yourself.
- If something in your choice of lifestyle creates discomfort, modify the situation.
- Convince yourself and your inner voice that you have control over your choices, and that you can change your perspective at any moment.
- Use words that demonstrate comprehension and empathy when speaking to yourself and others.
- Treat your body like a sacred place, avoid unnecessary stress.
- Cultivate growth in your surrounding environment, make it peaceful yet sparkly. Pay attention to the deserving people, to your passions, and to treating others with care.
- Be inspired by positive models.
- Practice being aware and grateful for what you have.
- Know that the only limits you have are those you impose upon yourself.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated, consistently.
Organyc believes that treating your body like a sacred place involves choosing safe products with chemical-free ingredients.
When a woman has her period, she must choose a product that comes into direct contact with the most intimate part of her body. One common concern that many women have is the amount of chemicals in everyday personal care products. Chemical sensitivity, skin irritation and the desire for complete protection are leading more and more women to choose Organyc products.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S.