Do the right thing.
That idea has been inculcated in my head for my entire life. Who defines the concept of what exactly, precisely and undoubtedly is that right thing? When you were young, your parents defined all that was correct and proper, nowadays it could be your girlfriends or your social network of choice subtly steering your thoughts. Have you ever truly stopped to listen to your body and mind? Is there ever an undeniable moment when you achieve a sense of total peace where your senses unite and you think, “the world is such a beautiful place?”
That sense of utopia usually happens when I’m in the middle of a jar of nutella at about 10:30 pm. All is beautiful right after my kids fall asleep, so that I can kiss them and inhale that fresh shampoo aroma as opposed to the middle school stinky shoe smell. The greatest sense of peace comes upon me just as I wake up before everyone else in the house and breathe in that sense of complete silence before the daily storm.
How many times a day to we react based on habits, boredom, and the act of non-living? Checking social media has become automatic, and coming home to binge-watch Netflix series until your eyes itch have begun defining our existence.
Can you break out of those unhealthy patterns of apathy, laziness and vices to transform a sedentary lifestyle to an active and reactive way of life?
Green is the new red
Green represents growth, fertility, nature, self-love, care and an organic lifestyle. Green symbolizes choices that unite body and mind to stimulate a lasting effect on your heart. A wise person once said, “Be careful with how much you tolerate. You are teaching them how to treat you.” Demand more for yourself, and take an active approach in ensuring that you achieve all that is more. Begin the take-back-your-life process by following 5 simple steps:
- Diet: Kiss your potato chips, french fries and Ho Hos goodbye! Set up a five meal a day program: breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch, an afternoon snack and dinner: rigorously organic. Juggling children, work, commute and significant others can be extremely stressful in the morning, but make and take time to have a healthy, balanced breakfast every morning that does not involve only coffee.
- Physical Activity: Download a Spotify playlist and jam. Whether you walk, jog, run, sprint, or dance in front of the mirror, get yourself moving and grooving. Join a gym, join a pilates or yoga class, or try a hot tango class, but start incorporating some healthy movement in your daily plan for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Happy Hour: Redefine your meaning of happy hour. Now is the perfect time to kick your nicotine habit and to limit yourself to a glass of wine a day. You will find yourself more energized and your body will thank you.
- Stress: Avoid tension. Unplug your devices. Instead of tuning out, tune into life. Take a walk with your kids, say no to activities that you simply do not want to do. If you hate baking, tell the group of moms that you’ll handle the drinks next time. Be direct, look people in the eyes, say what you mean and mean what you say. Love the one you want to love, not the one who you think you should love. Stress occurs when you are not true to your most authentic self. Choose to listen to that person, and your stress accumulated will begin to dissolve.
- Mother Nature: Immerse yourself in nature: organize trips in the open air, prepare a healthy snack and immerse yourself in nature. Take advantage of the weekend to really get away from traffic and chaos to simply breathe in some fresh air! Also, choose organic products that respect and protect your sensitive skin. Products such as Organyc offer complete respect, safe ingredients and 100% pure, organic cotton.
Organyc moderate flow pads have recently earned Made Safe™ Certification. This signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
C.S. Lewis once said, “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?” Choose to revolutionize how you spend your time and truly concentrate on improving your diet, physical activity and choice of products that come into contact with your most sensitive skin.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or click here.