Whether you’re thirteen or thirty, acne happens. And it generally happens at the most inconvenient times, like just before the holiday party, when you’re planning to slip on that little black dress. What to do…
What not to do: stress, worry, pick your pimples. Take a deep breath, let it go, and think organic attitude, all natural approach, a healthy inside leads to a glowy outside. Let’s start there!
The War on Acne
Acne is a skin disease that occurs during puberty, from 12-13 years up to 18-30 years, and sometimes beyond. In particular, it is an inflammation of the pilosebaceous glands that involves the development of pimples, small lesions or cysts. The severity of skin lesions may lead to scarring.
Choose to eliminate your acne naturally. To face your face using effective natural remedies, and without resorting to unnecessary medical treatment and chemical products, start with the simplest gestures.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate the body and eliminate toxins.
- Gently cleanse your skin. For cleansing the pores you can try this remedy: add a tablespoon of baking soda and one of lemon juice to a bowl with warm water. Dab your face and then, wash and dry.
- Do not use heavy, oily cosmetics. Once a week, apply a honey mask to your face: rich in antibacterial properties, honey acts as a disinfectant. In a bowl, mix half a teaspoon of cinnamon with a little honey. Spread the mixture on your pimples, and leave it on for at least 20 minutes. Your skin will thank you, the pimples will sting, and a pleasant smell of honey and cinnamon will remain.
- Use organyc 100% pure, organic cotton skin care products guaranteed to protect and respect your sensitive skin.
An Organic Approach
If your breakout is not a significant inflammation to be treated in depth through the use of medical care, you can try to relieve acne by resorting to these simple natural remedies.
- Diet: Consuming carrots regularly will allow you to increase your intake of beta carotene (vitamin A), important for strengthening the protective tissues of the skin and reducing the production of sebum.
- Essential oils: Treat pimples and blackheads through the use of essential oils: Lavender essential oil has antiseptic properties and fights bacteria. Dilute it. Then, dab it on your face with an Organyc 100% organic certified cotton ball to cleanse your face.
- Cleansers: To safely cleanse your face, choose products with a pH lower than 7, which will not alter the surface layer of your skin to avoid aggravating any existing inflammation. You may also try herbal lotions such as calendula to reduce inflammation and disinfect.
- Healing powers: To rebalance the hormonal aspects of acne you can try green tea. Or…prepare a cup of green tea and then transform it into ice cubes. Rub a small cube on your pimples two or three times a day. The ice combined with the properties of green tea, will definitely work quickly. To promote skin healing, try applying an aloe vera based gel.
- Soothing tired skin: Mix one tablespoon of rose water and half a tablespoon of lemon juice. Spread the mixture on your blemishes: while the rose water is soothing and repairs the skin, the lemon has astringent action.
The psychological effects caused by acne are often underestimated by the individual’s parents, family members, and unfortunately, sometimes, even by the doctors themselves. Make sure you maintain good communication with your loved one to offer emotional support when needed.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or click here.