“I believe that for every illness or ailment known to man, that God has a plant out here that will heal it. We just need to keep discovering the properties for natural healing.” – Vannoy Gentles Fite
Heading into the heart of Spring means the temps start testing just how hot they can get until they explode into Summer heat. These fluctuating temperatures may wreak havoc on our intimate parts as heat and excessive moisture may lead to intimate itching and irritation. It is very important to identify the cause of the intimate burning and act as soon as possible to solve the problem permanently.
Causes of irritation and inflammation
Among the most frequent causes of intimate itching are vaginal infections, candida, and reactions of the skin and mucosa due to the use of some types of chemical soaps or detergents used to wash the laundry.
Among the causes of the intimate burning may also be imbalances of the intestinal bacterial flora, for example due to antibiotic therapies, the use of the pill or physiological conditions such as pregnancy and menopause.
In some cases, itching may simply be due to poor intimate hygiene or severe stress, while in more serious cases it may be a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease, a consequence of unprotected intercourse.
Unless the issue occurs infrequently or disappears by itself within a couple of days, make sure you consult your trusted gynecologist for additional information.
Should you suffer from intimate irritation, the first thing to do is to always keep the area fresh and clean. Make sure you only wear white cotton underwear and loose-fitting clothes.
- Aloe: Aloe gel can help to soothe your irritated intimate parts after just a few applications. The freshness of this natural product should immediately provide some relief to itching and intimate discomfort. It can be safely applied several times a day until the symptom disappears.
- Water and baking soda: Should intimate itching be temporary or due to the presence of some bacteria, washing your vagina with a solution of water and bicarbonate, or with Organyc® Intimate Wash, a certified organic formulation with chamomile, essential oils and extracts that gently cleanses, calms and cools. Ideal for sensitive skin, it is also suitable for daily use.
- Oats: Oats have very strong soothing and anti-itching properties. The flour obtained from this cereal or the powder obtained by grinding the oat flakes is an excellent natural remedy to make intimate washes in case of discomfort, redness and itching.
- Apple Vinegar: Apple vinegar has antibacterial and disinfectant properties, so you can add a spoon or two of this water-based to wash your intimate parts. You will immediately get some relief but the application of water and vinegar must be repeated several times a day.
- Reduce stress: Intimate itching as well as many other symptoms can be exacerbated by stressful conditions. Therefore, make sure you find a quality solution to release tension through sports and hobbies or by practicing yoga and meditation.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or click here.