“Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. It is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” –Coco Chanel
The Spring is the perfect time to open windows, let in some fresh air and set some order in your winter blown household. The mere idea of Summer peeking out from just around the corner motivates healthy habits for body, mind and sensitives skin. Tired of looking tired? Start your new routine now, and maintain it throughout the year. While new habits may be difficult at first, your goal of obtaining that elusive radiant glow will keep you motivated and soon, you’ll be ready to shoot springtime selfies with confidence.
10 Healthy Habits to Incorporate in your Daily Routine
- Did you know that your face contracts during sleep?: As soon as you get up, get in the habit of smoothing your face and forehead, from the base of your nose to your temples and eyebrows. Repeat this gesture whenever you can.
- Exfoliate once a week: The more years pass, the more the skin loses its brightness and the pores dilate, even more if they are blocked by sebum or make-up. To remove dead cells it is important to scrub at least once a week! This routine is very important to clean the skin thoroughly, delay the appearance of small wrinkles and lighten the complexion.
- Avoid yo-yo dieting and yo-yo weight loss: Going up and down with your weight not only hurts your health, but it is also bad for your skin, especially your face, which becomes less elastic through the years.
- Stay 360° of hydrated: Drink at least 8 cups of water a day and remember to moisturize the skin daily with an organic cream, which will trap the water in the epidermis and therefore promote its elasticity. Well hydrated skin is a perfect skin that resists much better against harsh external aggressions.
- Regularly cleanse your skin: Dedicate at least 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening to cleansing your face and, after removing makeup, do not forget to use a toner. Apply products using small circular movements on your face to reactivate your circulation.
- Always apply sunscreen: The best way to keep your skin young and smooth is to always protect it from the sun. Apply immediately after your moisturizing day cream or choose a day cream that has a protection factor of 30 during the summer or 15 in the winter.
- Did you know that smoking causes adult acne?: Now there’s another good reason to quit smoking! Stop smoking now to preserve your health, avoid deep wrinkles and to get some lost brightness back to the general appearance of your skin.
- Avoid drinking too many cocktails during happy hour: According to the latest dermatological studies, alcohol increases inflammatory agents at the level of the dermis (the deepest layer of the skin), which in the long run leads to sagging skin.
- Change your pillowcase regularly: Dirt, bacteria and hair product residue collects on our pillowcases, so make sure you change them regularly to prevent sensitive skin reactions. Also, avoid breakouts by choosing an organic detergent that is dye free, and fragrance free.
- Get your zumba on: Whether your workout of choice is running, zumba, pilates, or step, know that the more you sweat, the more you lower the stress hormone cortisol, which is not only linked to skin aging, but to acne and clogged pores, as well.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or click here.