Live an Organyc Lifestyle
“This is your morning reminder that you are powerful beyond measure, that you are capable of anything you are willing to work for, and that you could change your life today.” –#EmpoweringWomenNow
Sensitive skin may be defined as physiologically thin skin with a superficial microcirculation: an easily reactive (redness) skin, regarding variations in heat- hot / cold, emotions, radiation, pollutants, and contact. Sensitive, reactive, intolerant or irritable skin is characterized by the appearance of tingling, burning, heat, itching or pain. This may occur with or without redness, and with or without dryness and desquamation in response to various physical stimuli, such as cold weather, UV rays, chemical cosmetics, pollution, stress or hormonal changes that occur before the menstrual cycle or menopause. There is no single type of sensitive skin because this expression combines different manifestations of discomfort that can become permanent and unbearable.
Tips for Caring for your Sensitive Skin
- Utilize adequate and appropriate cosmetic protection: Sensitive skin, given its reactivity to environmental conditions, must be protected. First of all, protection means NOT using aggressive, excessively perfumed detergents and cosmetics that may further sensitize skin. Make sure you choose products that do not contain chemical ingredients, and you conscientiously choose products with ingredients that favor the nourishment, and moisturizing of the skin as well as the strengthening of the capillaries.
- Observe a nutritious diet: Make sure you follow a diet rich in antioxidants (lots of fruit and vegetables), and Vitamin C. Also, be aware of foods to avoid. Spicy foods should be completely eliminated for the vasodilating effect they have on the skin. However, other foods should also be avoided, especially those with high concentrations of histamine, a molecule that promotes blood vessel dilation. Some drinks, such as tea or coffee, may have a dehydrating effect on the body and therefore on the skin. Result: The epidermis is weakened. And it becomes reactive. Among the products to absolutely avoid, if not completely eliminate, there is alcohol. Not only does it dehydrate the skin, but its vasodilatory effect can make redness more noticeable, visibly altering your skin quality.
- Pay attention to potential external irritants: Choose all products that come into close contact with your sensitive skin, especially your more intimate parts, wisely. Avoid harmful chemicals that may provoke irritation, redness, or inflammation. When selecting pads and tampons for your menstrual cycle, consider Organyc® 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products, guaranteed to protect and respect your sensitive skin: Made from 100% pure organic cotton – the most expensive kind – inside and out
- Organyc proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal.
- Organyc brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to Always and Tampax.
- Free from:
- chlorine bleach
- super absorbent chemicals
- man made materials
- wood pulp
- Clinically proven to not cause skin rashes, irritations, etc. and to help alleviate skin problems caused by other feminine hygiene products.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible
* The backsheet is made of biodegradable film.
Women must feel safe and secure when purchasing feminine care products that come into direct contact with their most intimate body parts.
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
In a large scale gynecological study, feminine care products like Organyc containing pure cotton solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 60% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692 or click here.