As women we deal with annoying carpool lines, managing numerous individuals on a daily basis, including animals, and basically making sure various lives run smoothly so that we can every now and then, concentrate on our own goals, desires, and ambitions, while keeping an eye on that must have pair of boots about to go on sale. Really, we multitask like champions and earn at least a golden buzzer a day for some miraculous feat achieved, yet there is nothing more irritating than having to do all that with some type of discomfort happening in the private parts arena.
As we all know and most likely have experienced, unless you keep your vagina in a glass jar, we often have to fight against annoying intimate problems, as our vaginas offer the perfect environment for the proliferation of viruses and bacteria. A certain degree of bacterial flora within the vaginal canal is not only normal, but healthy, yet problems occur when imbalances appear.
The following are three useful tips to keeping our most intimate parts as healthy as possible!
- Choose all products that come into close contact with your vagina, wisely. Avoid harmful chemicals that may provoke irritation, redness, or inflammation. Before applying any new product, read the ingredients contained in products such as skin creams, scented soaps, and foam baths. In general, wash your vagina with water only. However, there are several products for intimate feminine hygiene based on natural ingredients such as chamomile (soothing properties), eucalyptus and mint (refreshing properties), aloe (moisturizing and emollient), and sage (a mild disinfectant).
- Use only cotton linens or in any case natural fibers, because the synthetic fibers or the sexy lace panties do not allow proper transpiration and promote sweating, thereby increasing the risk of irritation and infections. Also do not wear jeans, tights, leggings or other excessively tight clothing too often.
- Choose 100% organic cotton feminine care products that protect and respect your sensitive skin. Allergies and skin intolerances can cause redness and itching especially in intimate regions. Women with sensitive skin must be extra-attentive in choosing feminine care products, as vaginal and vulva tissue are more receptive to the transport of chemicals and hormones. The vulva and vaginal tissues are structurally different from the skin of the rest of the body. For example, these tissues are more hydrated and more permeable, which means that this body area is potentially more vulnerable to exposure to toxic and irritant chemicals. Unlike most other nationally advertised brands of pads, liners and tampons made of synthetics, like rayon and cellulose (wood pulp), Organyc has created a line of feminine care products using only the finest cotton – 100% pure organic cotton.
- Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
- Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, therefore organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Third-party certification organizations attentively regulate organic production.
- Federal regulations prohibit the use of genetically engineered seed for organic farming.
- All cotton sold as organic in the United States must meet strict federal guidelines that regulate how the cotton is grown.
Another advantage of pure 100% organic cotton is that Organyc products are skin pH compatible, so they are an excellent solution for women with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are also clinically and dermatologically tested and have been shown to be effective for avoiding skin irritation.
Women must feel safe and secure when purchasing feminine care products that come into direct contact with their most intimate body parts.
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
In a large scale gynecological study, feminine care products like Organyc containing pure cotton solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 60% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692 or click here.
1. Source: Organiccottonplus.com
2. EVVITA Study based on a test of 306 women with discomfort and irritation or itching in the vulvo-vaginal area. 70% regularly suffered from these symptoms. 50% of women in the study described the symptoms as ‘unbearable’ or ‘very annoying’.
The study was conducted by three leading French gynecologists in Paris with the support of the Board of Experts. 105 gynaecologists across France participated in recruitment.