“Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have.” –Jim Rohn
Giving comes in many shapes, forms and prices. With teenagers on a low budget, does it really make sense to rack up the $5-$10 gifts to friends to suddenly find you’ve spent $100? “Secret Cyber-Santa,” a modern approach to regular Secret Santa, is a virtual, limitless gift giving idea guaranteed to have your teen studying the most outrageous gift ideas free of charge. Considering our teens have numerous chats, “friends,” and acquaintances through Social Media platforms, why not give virtual gifts where your only limit is your creativity?
How to Play Secret Cyber-Santa
- Find out who wants to participate and write a list of their names.
- Prepare a questionnaire that each person needs to complete: favorite color, books, movies, perfume, goal in life, favorite sport, musical group, place they’d like to visit, and assign a date in which the questionnaire must be returned to you, completed.
- Match each Cyber-Santa with an “elf,” and send a screenshot of that person’s completed questionnaire, so at this point, every elf has a Cyber-Santa, and every Cyber-Santa has an elf.
- Now, the fun begins. Based on the questionnaire, every Cyber-Santa must search the internet for the perfect gift, copy the link, and transform it into a tinyurl. The Cyber-Santa must then handwrite a citation to share with the elf, underneath that citation write the tinyurl, and place the card in an envelope with the elf’s name written on it.
- On the designated gift-giving day, place all cards on the table and choose the first envelope to be opened. The elf must copy the tinyurl to his/her cell phone and show the image to the entire group. Then, that elf becomes Secret Cyber-Santa and gives his/her envelope to his/her elf.
Here is an example:
Alexis (On her questionnaire she said that she loves playing video games, listed seven or eight that she consistently plays, and stated her goal as becoming a video game designer.)
Citation: “Play is the highest form of research.” – Albert Einstein
Most of all, have fun, stay safe and be alert this holiday season!
During the winter months, being aware that your cycle may provoke extra sensitive skin is half the battle to protecting your skin.
Organyc has created a product line of sensitive skin pads made with a top sheet of hypoallergenic, nonwoven 100% breathable and gentle organic cotton, an absorbent core made of 100% organic cotton fluff for maximum absorption, and adhesive wings for maximum comfort and protection. Unlike most feminine care brands, Organyc contains no synthetics, no SAPs and no wood pulp. For good hygiene, Organyc bleaches only in hydrogen peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Organyc is made with 100% pure, organic cotton. Also available – panty lines and tampons.
Organyc® offers 100% authentic, organic cotton feminine care products guaranteed to protect and respect a teen’s sensitive skin, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692 or click here.