You are the
Happy to my holiday
Jingle in my Bells
Nut to my Cracker
Fruit to my Cake
Present under my Tree
Wish to my Star
Home for my Holiday
Candy to my Cane
Kiss under the Mistletoe
Holly to my Jolly
Winter to my Wonderland
Ginger to my Bread
Milk to my Cookie
Joy to my World…
All of that baking, joy, holiday cheer and happiness definitely requires energy. Organyc recommends the following nine additions to your diet to ensure you make it smiling and grooving to your holiday parties!
9 Food Choices to Boost your Holiday Cheer
- Eggs: An excellent source of protein, which helps muscle tissue stay healthy and efficient. Rich in Vitamin B, eggs help our metabolism convert food into energy. When eaten in the right measure, eggs can create a burst of energy on the most challenging days!
- Soy beans: Rich in copper, phosphorus and, above all, Vitamin B, soybeans are useful for the body to break the chains of carbohydrates and turn them into glucose, to be used as fuel. Not only that, they play a fundamental role in the transport of oxygen, essential for fighting fatigue.
- Walnuts: Break out the nutcracker! Walnuts can provide our body with a good balance of healthy fats, proteins and fiber. In addition to being able to calm the sense of hunger, their high protein content has the ability to reduce the sense of fatigue after exercise or after a day’s work.
- Quinoa: Quinoa is a fake cereal with a thousand properties. You simply boil it in hot water, like rice. Among its important qualities are a high level of proteins, phosphorus, zinc, iron and magnesium. This extraordinary seed from the Andes, highly digestible, also contains mainly unsaturated fats, which are not harmful to the body. Rich in nutrients, Quinoa helps the body’s energy balance and the cardiovascular system in particular.
- Pumpkin seeds: Raw pumpkin seeds offer a nutritive content very similar to that of Quinoa. A small dose of these seeds has immediate energy benefits. It is not by chance that many athletes mix these seeds in their drinks for post-training, to recover and sustain energy.
- Goji berries: For thousands of years, Goji berries were consumed and popular in Mongolia, Tibet and China, where they grow spontaneously and where they are grown for use in traditional medicine. The berries contain substances useful to the body with great antioxidant capacity.
- Chocolate milk: My grandma used to encourage me to drink a glass of chocolate milk a day! Milk, made up of 80% water, provides our body with potassium, sodium and electrolytes. These are minerals that help regulate the water present in the body, muscle functioning and blood circulation. Since the most common way to lose electrolytes is through sweat, chocolate milk is a formidable (and delicious) way to raise our energy level.
- Guaranà: Guarana is extracted from the seeds of a Brazilian shrub and commonly used as an excitant. It is found in many energy drinks. The purest form is the guarana berry which contains almost twice the caffeine dose of a coffee seed. Its effects against fatigue and drowsiness are well-known.
- Bananas: Each banana is around 100 calories and contains a lot of fiber, magnesium and potassium. Both magnesium and potassium help regulate brain functions by increasing the ability to concentrate.
These suggestions will not only help you deal with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, they will get you through the weak moments that your cycle often provokes. Just as you choose the proper foods to sustain your body, make sure you choose the appropriate period care products to protect and respect your sensitive skin.
Organyc has created a product line of sensitive skin pads made with a top sheet of hypoallergenic, nonwoven 100% breathable and gentle organic cotton, an absorbent core made of 100% organic cotton for maximum absorption, and adhesive wings for maximum comfort and protection. Organyc contains no synthetics, no SAPs and no wood pulp. For good hygiene, Organyc bleaches only in hydrogen peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Also available – panty liners and tampons.
Organyc is proud and honored to announce that the following products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Folded Panty Liners, and Organyc Flat Packed Panty Liners! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our feminine care products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
Skin Sensitivity Study
Conducted by three leading gynecologists, on a sample of 306 women who had self described moderate to severe skin sensitivity issues with feminine care products described as discomfort or itching in the vulvo-vaginal area. 70% regularly suffered from these symptoms. 50% of the women described the symptoms as ‘unbearable’ or ‘very annoying’. 105 gynecologists participated in the national recruitment of the women.
Study results demonstrated that 90% of women wearing 100% cotton feminine care pads had their skin sensitivity issues resolved within 90 days.
To learn more about Organyc feminine care products, click here.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Add Link It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or Click here.