This year, I will be me.
Everyone needs something to do.
Everyone needs someone to love.
Everyone needs something to believe in.
Everyone needs something to hope for.
When looking back on 2017, consider the progress you’ve made in your job, your relationships, your faith and your dreams. Be kind to yourself, and note the little things, because they do mean a lot. Instead of listing your resolutions for 2018, why not focus on a more general approach?
2018: The Year of YOU
- Learn from your mistakes. What did 2017 teach you? Jot down on a piece of paper the series of misfortunes and things gone wrong, the disappointments, the devastating moments. Then write the many lessons you learned through these situations. Every single difficult moment we manage to overcome whether by grace or good fortune, teaches us and enables us to evolve and transform. Be aware of your transformation and take yourself to the next level in 2018.
- Do NOT procrastinate. We all have big dreams that tend to take second place to the needs and demands of the daily grind. If you have difficulty waking up to go to work, if you dread going into your office, you may not be in or at the right place. Envision your perfect job and make that your goal. Time passes quickly, one blink and 2017 is blowing out the exit door. When your kids projectile vomit, run a fever, or have an important presentation they MUST have your help with, you know they are your top priority. But when Saturday night swings around, and you are torn between leaving your kids, and retaining some remote form of “woman,” know that your kids will be truly happy seeing Mommy throw the holy sorority sweatshirt in the laundry basket in exchange for a little black dress, blingy heels, and some yummy perfume. Devote yourself to date night with your love!
- Let it go. Liberate yourself from anything that does not represent you. The end of the year is the perfect time to abandon what you no longer want. Letting go is regenerating and helps you start over without useless weights that suffocate the desire to live. Letting go may involve ending an important relationship that has turned toxic, cleaning out closets of clothes you haven’t worn for ten years, and deciding that the group of friends you hang out with don’t mirror your you. Once upon a time you laughed, smiled, and woke up ready to take on the day. It shouldn’t be your cup of coffee that gets you through the day, it should be your positive energy glow that takes you through to Happy Hour with people you love talking to. Put your 2017 memories in a box to be opened ten years from now, when you will look back fondly on 2017 as the year you let the drama go and put yourself first.
- Find the positive in every, single situation. Things do not always go the way we plan. Shit definitely happens: an unexpected illness, the end of a relationship, the loss of a job can all put us in crisis mode. Living with pain is an act of courage: listen to your inner voice and when necessary, cry. Crying frees the emotion and lightens your soul. Dry your eyes, look in the mirror and repeat, “I will persevere and love myself.” Miraculously, faith and love work wonders. Choose faith and love for 2018.
- Live an Organyc Lifestyle. Medical research indicates that we lead a highly sedentary lifestyle that is harmful to our health. Long hours working behind a desk can lead to negative repercussions on your back and joints, as well as on your concentration and moods, in general. Make sure you focus on your well being both in mind and body as soon as you leave the office. Whether you hit the gym, go for daily nature walks, meditate, or simply take thirty minutes a day to listen to mindfulness exercises on youtube, know that you need to make your mental and physical wellness a priority. Yoga and meditation act on the emotional roots of skin manifestations. If you suffer from sensitive skin, start by healing your mind. Also, choose chemical-free, 100% organic cotton products that protect and respect your sensitive skin, like Organyc.
Women must feel safe and secure when purchasing feminine care products that come into direct contact with their most intimate body parts. Organyc’s 100% organic cotton is American made – grown in the cotton fields of North and South Carolina! 2018 is the year of YOU. Choose products that reflect the most natural version of you, possible.
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
In a large scale gynecological study, feminine care products like Organyc containing pure cotton solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 60% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692 or click here.
EVVITA Study based on a test of 306 women with discomfort and irritation or itching in the vulvo-vaginal area. 70% regularly suffered from these symptoms. 50% of women in the study described the symptoms as ‘unbearable’ or ‘very annoying’.
The study was conducted by three leading French gynecologists in Paris with the support of the Board of Experts. 105 gynaecologists across France participated in recruitment.