This Year’s Resolutions
This year I will:
Enjoy alone time;
Read at least a book a month;
Turn off my phone and go for a nature walk;
Believe in myself;
Visit new places;
Adapt a healthy lifestyle;
The choice to go Organic is a conscious and conscientious decision that affects not only your sense of wellness, but that of your entire family’s, as well. While picking up a package of organic pasta may seem like a trivial gesture, it definitely is not. The following are 7 reasons to go organic!
- Treat your body to 100% natural products: In all phases of processing and production (cultivation or breeding) substances of natural or mineral origin are exclusively used: fertilizers, plant protection products, herbicides, medicinal products and synthetic chemical preservatives are excluded from use.
- Breathe easier knowing they are GMO Free: Organic farming excludes the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Promote a cleaner and healthier environment: The techniques of organic farming respect the environment and its balance; they limit air and water pollution, prevent the overexploitation of natural resources and soil erosion, prevent the extinction of useful organisms, and preserve biodiversity in the environment.
- Preserve the dignity of animals: Animals destined for slaughter are bred in accordance to their natural life cycles. They move in wider spaces even outdoors, and feed according to their needs and only with plant products. The use of hormones or artificial growth stimulants is prohibited. The slaughtering of the animals is also carried out in such a way as to reduce stress conditions to a minimum to ensure the welfare of the animals.
- Improve soil conditions: The use of organic substances and the use of appropriate agricultural techniques that do not exploit the soil in an intensive way (eg crop rotation, “light” processing, etc.) improve soil conditions and ensure that natural fertility is safeguarded .
- Pay greater attention to your health: Organic represents safer choices in terms of wholesomeness and safety in accordance with the perspective that food quality is a source of well-being.
- Promote worker protection: Organic farming guarantees a healthier environment for those : who live and work in the countryside.
Women must feel safe and secure when purchasing feminine care products that come into direct contact with their most intimate body parts. Organyc’s 100% organic cotton is American made – grown in the cotton fields of North and South Carolina!
We are extremely proud that the following Organyc products have all earned Made Safe™ Certification: Moderate Flow Pads, Organyc Heavy Flow Pads, Organyc Panty Liners (Folded), and Organyc Panty Liners (Flat Packed)! We are currently working diligently to ensure that all of our products earn this fundamental certification.This certification signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
Organyc® products protect and respect sensitive skin
In a large scale gynecological study, feminine care products like Organyc containing pure cotton solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 60% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections.
If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692 or click here.