The following is Sofia’s list of 5 goals to accomplish by the time she’s 21:
- Learn more languages: clichè yet true, I really want to learn languages to speak and interact with people. I especially want to learn Korean, because my dream is to live there. I love the culture,the music,the people and the food.
- Conquer my fears: Ok, so I’m terrified of amusement park rides. I know it’s stupid, but it’s important to me. Situation: a guy I really like invites me to the amusement park, but I can’t even look at a roller coaster without trembling. Bad situation.
- My first kiss: I’m 14 going 15. And I still haven’t kissed a single boy. I’m obviously waiting for “the one that makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, the one that always stays no matter what” ahah I’ll be right back, have to barf…Seriously though, if you haven’t kissed a guy yet and are made fun of, know that you are more mature on a psychological level. Don’t let the fact that everyone else in your class has kissed a boy bring you down or influence your who or when. I’m still waiting for my prince charming. Ok, I’ll stop. Next…
- Motivation: This year I’m not doing so well at school, because I just can’t seem to find the motivation to get of bed and start doing homework..I mean, don’t get me wrong, school is important, but who can say no to a comfy bed? (Me)
- Organizational skills: For example, I know what I would like to do when I’m older, but to achieve that I need to organize myself mentally. I’d like to be a K-Pop idol (I know, I know It’s impossible, but let a girl dream). First, I need to save a lot of money to go to South Korea in the first place, and then I only have to learn how to sing, dance and speak Korean! Easy as pie(not).
As Eleanor Roosevelt once said, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” My beautiful daughter has some beautiful dreams.
Live an Organyc® Lifestyle
Organyc products are skin pH compatible, so they are an excellent solution for teens with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are also clinically and dermatologically tested and have been shown to be effective for avoiding skin irritation.
Organyc products use peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant, not chlorine bleach. Since Organyc is made entirely of soft, comfortable organic cotton, everything that touches your sensitive skin is, of course, also organic cotton (the finest type). Organyc brand 100% organic cotton feminine products are breathable, biodegradable, perfume-free and plastic-free.
When a woman has her period, she must choose a product that comes into direct contact with the most intimate part of her body. One common concern that many women have is the amount of chemicals in everyday personal care products. Chemical sensitivity, skin irritation and the desire for complete protection are leading more and more women to choose Organyc products. Organyc understands how frustrating dealing with sensitive skin issues can be during your period. That’s why Organyc has created specially formulated products with a limited number of select organic ingredients, which offer soothing and restorative function, and permit high tolerance in accordance with what experts recommend for treating sensitive skin.
To experience Organyc’s 100% authentic, organic cotton feminine care products, click here for details.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes, and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692 or visit the Samples & Coupon page.