“If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream.” –Anon
I try to promote a quality “Stay Home Because You’re Well Day” otherwise known as “Spend Quality Time with your Daughter Day” at least once a month in my household. Sometimes, I stare at my daughter as she sleeps and kiss her cheeks, wondering how she got to be such a giant when a blink ago she was drooling on my shoulder. Taking care of her when she’s sick represents one of my most fundamental roles as Mom, yet letting her take a mental health day to breathe, can be so much more rewarding, for both of us.
As women, we constantly seek the means for balancing our hectic work, family, and “find a second of free time” lifestyles, yet much of the external equilibrium that we strive to achieve occurs when we find a profound internal sense of peace. Allowing your daughter to take time away from school to have a Mommy and me day, provides her with a moment to get grounded, to then return to school even more motivated than before, because she feels your presence and love.
Choosing to live a creative, spontaneous existence keeps both of you alive and strengthens your relationship. The following are some activities to liven up your Stay Home Because You’re Well Day:
- Wear mismatched socks…intentionally
- Wear pajamas all day, watch an entire Netflix originals series, eat grilled cheese sandwiches in bed, and polish each other’s toes
- Choose a piece of furniture to decorate shabby chic, and paint it together
- Search for an organic recipe for anything chocolate, prepare it together and enjoy
- Create a personal space in a room in your home that transmits positive energy, where no one will interrupt the both of you for a solid 15 minute time frame. Choose a comfortable position that may be either sitting or lying down. If you start the procedure borderline exhausted, we recommend sitting as you could drift into dreamland while lying down. Your legs should be crossed with the palms of your hands facing down. To enter your meditation mode, you may want to listen to relaxing music. Different options may be found on the Internet, youtube, apps, or through CDs. Concentrate on breathing in and exhaling. Focus on the flow of breath entering and leaving your body. One can even imagine that every single limb or part of the body breathes independently.
Organyc® believes that whatever a woman sets her mind to accomplishing, she accomplishes. We believe that all women are beautiful, strong, and empowered. Each woman has unlimited potential to create whatever life she desires, and her only limits are those that are self-imposed. As a strong correlation exists between mind and body, it is fundamental that women make conscious choices to improve physical health, including avoiding potentially harmful substances.
The Organyc feminine care line made of 100% authentic, organic cotton provides a range of specific products for all feminine care needs, all made with certified organic cotton (ICEA and Soil Association). Pads are made with a biological cotton-filtering surface and an absorbent, hypoallergenic and breathable cotton inner core. Organyc products have no plastic, no perfume, and no chlorine. They are also wrapped in Mater-Bi packaging, which is 100% biodegradable.
Learn More. Watch this short video.
When selecting pads for your menstrual cycle, consider Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products, guaranteed to protect and respect your sensitive skin:
- Made from 100% pure organic cotton – the most expensive kind – inside and out
- Organyc proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal.
- Organyc brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to Always and Tampax.
- Free from:
- chlorine bleach
- super absorbent chemicals
- man made materials
- wood pulp
- Clinically proven to not cause skin rashes, irritations, etc. and to help alleviate skin problems that can be caused by other feminine hygiene products.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible
* The backsheet is made of biodegradable film.
Organyc moderate flow pads have recently earned Made Safe™ Certification. This signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
Learn more about Organyc 100% pure, cotton feminine care products, here.
Get $6.00 in Organyc coupons by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They absorb as well as the leading brands and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or visit our Sample & Coupon page.