Now that your mind is more relaxed, what does your sensitive skin need?
To become healthy with soothing treatments that can repair the integrity of barrier function, stimulate the defense system from more aggressive situations such as pollution and climatic conditions (excessive heat and cold), limit inflammation and eliminate dryness.
Products that come into close contact with your most intimate body parts must be tolerable and contain a small number of components in order to limit the risk of irritation.
What to Avoid
Avoid products with fragrances, photosensitizing substances, parabens and essential oils. Limit the consumption of alcohol, spices and coffee, avoid climate change and exposure to the sun as much as possible without protection.
When selecting pads and tampons for your menstrual cycle, consider Organyc® 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products, guaranteed to protect and respect your sensitive skin:
- Made from 100% pure organic cotton – the most expensive kind – inside and out
- Organyc proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal.
- Organyc brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to Always and Tampax.
- Free from:
- chlorine bleach
- super absorbent chemicals
- man made materials
- wood pulp
- Clinically proven to not cause skin rashes, irritations, etc. and to help alleviate skin problems that can be caused by other feminine hygiene products.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible
* The backsheet is made of biodegradable film.
Learn more about Organyc 100% pure, cotton feminine care products, here.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or visit the Samples & Coupon page.