“I cannot control everything in my life. But what I put in my body, I can. And it has made all the difference.” –Jenna’s Kitchen
While NFL fans are screaming “Bring It!”, the Summer to Fall change of season represents a delicate moment for many people. Seasonal changes reflect special moments like apple picking and throwing on your favorite college over-sized hoodie, but beware: your body definitely reacts to various triggers. Altering your diet to compensate for a new Autumn routine will help you maintain a high energy level to combat the characteristic fatigue related to temperature changes and shorter days.
5 Foods to Combat Fall Fatigue
- Pomegranate: A seasonal autumn fruit, the pomegranate is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K, and phenols. It has antioxidant, gastroprotective, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and moisturizing qualities. The best way to benefit from of all its properties is to eat it fresh – you may even add it to salads. Freshly squeezed pomegranate juice is an excellent way to start your day with an energetic boost.
- Figs: Fresh figs stimulate intestinal peristalsis and possess laxative qualities. They also promote healthier skin. Rich in vitamins and minerals, they have a particularly important amount of vitamin B6. Heads up! The downside is that 100 grams of figs contain almost 50 calories!
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin is one of the least caloric foods we can bring to the table. Among other things, it also boasts good diuretic qualities. Despite its limited calorie content, pumpkin possesses the ability to satiate and is rich in minerals. If you look around, everything is pumpkin – from Pumpkin Cheerios to pumpkin waffles and lattes. Indulge!
- Grapes: Grapes are the perfect fruit to add to your Summer-Autumn diet as the high presence of rapidly assimilable sugars provides a flavorful burst of much-needed energy! Among its many properties, grapes stimulate intestinal functions, especially if you manage to eat both the skin and seeds, and are also rich in resveratrol, a known antioxidant.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if it’s an organic one, free of harmful pesticides! When an apple is organic, we can safely eat the skin, which is the richest part of this antioxidant fruit. Apples are also an important source of vitamins and fibers that facilitate the functionality of our intestines.
Eating organic isn’t a trend, it’s a return to tradition. Not only is it important that you put quality food in your body, you need to be aware of everything that comes into contact with your body: especially your most intimate body parts. Organyc® feminine care products made with 100% genuine, organic cotton, are guaranteed to respect and protect your sensitive skin.
Why Organic Cotton is the Purest, Best Cotton
Organyc has created a line of feminine care products using only the finest 100% organic cotton:
- Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
- Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, therefore organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Third-party certification organizations attentively regulate organic production.
- Federal regulations prohibit the use of genetically engineered seed for organic farming.
- All cotton sold as organic in the United States must meet strict federal guidelines that regulate how the cotton is grown.
Another advantage of pure 100% organic cotton is that Organyc products are skin pH compatible, so they are an excellent solution for women with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are also clinically and dermatologically tested and have been shown to be effective for avoiding skin irritation.
Since Organyc is made entirely of soft, comfortable organic cotton, everything that touches your sensitive skin is, of course, also organic cotton (the finest type). Organyc brand 100% organic cotton feminine products are breathable, biodegradable, perfume-free and plastic-free.
Organyc moderate flow pads have recently earned Made Safe™ Certification. This signifies that they are literally made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. It’s the first nontoxic certification to apply to products we use every day.
For the first time, you can find things that are safe to use on your body, with your families, and in your homes. Certified products are examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs.
Authentic women deserve an authentic product. If you would like to try a sample to experience first hand Organyc’s 100% genuine, organic cotton, click here for details.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or visit the Samples & Coupon page.