To combat mood swings, water retention, irritation and aggression associated with premenstrual syndrome, avoid the following elements:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Seasoned cheese, salami,
- Noodles with meat and vegetable broth extracts
- Various sauces
- Salted fish and vegetables
- Packaged products containing sodium glutamate, bicarbonate or sulphite sodium
- Canned and long-lasting foods
- Drinks such as hot chocolate, coffee, tea, guarana
- Caffeine and tobacco
Some natural remedies really work in the event of premenstrual syndrome, and counteract symptoms such as backache, abdominal pain, weakness, cramps, irritability, hunger, anxiety, depression, diarrhea or constipation:
- Magnesium: Often we are lacking in magnesium, a fundamental mineral, which helps relax muscles and also aids the nervous system. If you suffer from premenstrual syndrome, it may be helpful to take supplements based on this mineral salt (it is advisable to seek advice from an expert).
- Calendula: Calendula has a fluttering and decongestant action, it also helps the flow of blood, which may be partially blocked during pms. Try preparing an herbal salad with Calendula.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: Fish, in particular salmon and blue fish such as anchovies, mackerel, tuna and sardines. Flaxseed is also an excellent source: take two teaspoons a day in yogurt
- Calcium: Milk and yogurt are useful for preventing muscle contractions and cramps
The soul usually knows what it needs to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. What do you do to free your mind, de-stress, and breathe freely?
Some brands of tampons, pads and panty liners are made of synthetics like rayon. Some brands of feminine pads also contain something called SAPs, which stands for Super Absorbent Powders. While doing their job to absorb better, SAPs are made from polymers that are derived from crude oil. Think how close those chemicals will be to your vulvo-vaginal area.
Tampons and pads often contain wood pulp. Most women prefer cotton.
Organyc® is 100% organic cotton. Unlike some feminine care brands, Organyc contains no synthetics, no SAPs and no wood pulp. For good hygiene, we bleach only in hydrogen peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Organyc is made with organic cotton. Learn more here.
A large scale study proves that 100% cotton products like Organyc significantly improves skin sensitivity issues – in 90 days
In a large scale gynecological study, Corman’s feminine care products containing pure cotton like Organyc solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 63% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or visit the Samples & Coupons page.