How to Use a Tampon with an Applicator
- Thoroughly wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
- Sit down on the toilet, (make sure you put toilet paper down on the toilet seat when in public restrooms, or just assume the crouch position without touching anything) and position your body in a squat over the toilet.
- Unwrap the tampon. You will see that the tampon is composed of two parts: the internal part and the applicator you use to insert it. The applicator used to insert it will have a string hanging from it.
- Hold the applicator smaller tube using your thumb and middle finger. Place the bigger applicator tip into your vagina at a 45˚ angle. Then, gently slide the bigger applicator tube all the way into your vagina until your fingers touch your body.
- Push the little tube all the way into the bigger tube with your pointer finger. This will release the tampon. The smaller tube should now be inside the bigger tube. Still holding the smaller tube, delicately pull out the tampon applicator. The tampon should now be inserted comfortably inside you, in a place where you feel absolutely no irritation. The only remaining external part will be the pull string that has the function of facilitating the removal of it quickly by simply pulling it.
- After you have inserted the tampon, place the used applicator back into the mater bi wrapper and throw it away.
- Also important is the removal or replacement of the tampon that is usually recommended within 4-6 hours or more frequently if you have a particularly abundant flow, in which case it is advisable to wear a safety slip to avoid annoying spotting. To remove the tampon, relax your muscles. Try getting into the position you used during insertion. Gently pull down on the string. The tampon should slide out easily. Wrap the used tampon in toilet paper and throw it away in the appropriate bin.
“Any questions?” I asked.
She replied, “Yes, Mom. Why do we only use Organyc® 100% pure, organic cotton tampons for sensitive skin?”
I finished my dessert and began to explain the importance of protecting her sensitive skin, especially around her most intimate body parts. We both live with sensitive skin issues and it can be extremely irritating. I had done a lot of research that miraculously led me to Organyc feminine care products made to protect and respect sensitive skin.
Why Organic Cotton is the Best, Purest Kind
Unlike most other nationally advertised brands of pads, liners and tampons made of synthetics, like rayon and cellulose (wood pulp), Organyc has created a line of feminine care products using only the finest organic cotton – inside and out.
- Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
- Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, therefore organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Third-party certification organizations attentively regulate organic production.
- Federal regulations prohibit the use of genetically engineered seed for organic farming.
- All cotton sold as organic in the United States must meet strict federal guidelines that regulate how the cotton is grown.
Why Choose Organyc Feminine Care Products?
Your vagina comes into contact with the pads or tampons we use for 24 hours a day, at least 3-6 days in a row. If you do not consciously make the Organyc choice, you may find yourself in contact with materials such as plastic, super absorbent chemical gels, cellulose fibers, chlorine whiteners, or perfumes. Natural transpiration fails, causing skin friction and the development of microorganisms and bacteria. Intimate health is exposed to the risk of skin reactions and allergies.
Instead, by choosing Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products your vagina will be in direct contact with comfortable, hypoallergenic and breathable organic cotton, cultivated without the use of pesticides or toxic chemicals.
Another advantage of pure 100% organic cotton is that Organyc products are skin pH compatible, so they are an excellent solution for women with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are also clinically and dermatologically tested and have been shown to be effective for avoiding skin irritation.
Some brands are bleached in chlorine. Organyc products use peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Since Organyc is made entirely of soft, comfortable organic cotton, everything that touches your sensitive skin is, of course, also organic cotton (the finest type). Organyc brand 100% organic cotton feminine products are breathable, biodegradable, perfume-free and plastic-free.
I told my daughter that she needed to always take care of her body and protect her sensitive skin. Choosing Organyc is one effective way of making sure she does not have unwanted irritation or inflammation. When we got up from the table, I gave her a hug and she gave me an almost inaudible, whispered, “I love you, Mom.”
Another hurdle jumped.
And now for the banana.
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To try a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or visit the Coupons & Samples page.