- “The relationship you have with yourself is the most important relationship of your life.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains and no fear.” – Steve Maraboli
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” – Maya Angelou
- “You have to learn to get up from the table when love is no longer being served.” – Nina Simone
- “What is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” – Emma Stone
- “Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.” – Emma Watson
- “To all the girls who no longer believe in fairy tales or happy endings: you are the writer of this story. Chin up and straighten your crown, you’re the queen of this kingdom and only you know how to rule it.” – B. Devine
- “Teach your daughters to worry less about fitting into glass slippers and more about shattering glass ceilings.” – Anonymous Woman Mowing Lawn
- “Having a vagina does not stop me from believing my balls are bigger than yours.” – Jessica
Raise your hand if you love your vagina. Yes, you. Wherever you are at this precise moment, raise your hand if you love your vagina. Thank you. Greatly appreciated. I really love my vagina, especially since my divorce. I suffer from sensitive skin issues that worsen during my period, and have recently begun using Organyc® 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products that protect and respect my sensitive skin. I love the authenticity of their products, I love their commitment to using only 100% organic cotton, and I really love a recent study that proves using 100% cotton products like Organyc significantly improves skin sensitivity issues.
In a large scale gynecological study, Corman’s feminine care products containing pure cotton like Organyc solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 63% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections. Learn more.
Why Organic Cotton is the Best, Purest Kind
Unlike most other nationally advertised brands of pads, liners and tampons made of synthetics, like rayon and cellulose (wood pulp), Organyc has created a line of feminine care products using only the finest organic cotton – inside and out.
- Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
- Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, therefore organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Third-party certification organizations attentively regulate organic production.
- Federal regulations prohibit the use of genetically engineered seed for organic farming.
- All cotton sold as organic in the United States must meet strict federal guidelines that regulate how the cotton is grown.
Why Choose Organyc Feminine Care Products?
Your vagina comes into contact with the pads or tampons we use for 24 hours a day, at least 3-6 days in a row. If you do not consciously make the Organyc choice, you may find yourself in contact with materials such as plastic, super absorbent chemical gels, cellulose fibers, chlorine whiteners, or perfumes. Natural transpiration fails, causing skin friction and the development of microorganisms and bacteria. Intimate health is exposed to the risk of skin reactions and allergies.
Instead, by choosing Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products your vagina will be in direct contact with comfortable, hypoallergenic and breathable organic cotton, cultivated without the use of pesticides or toxic chemicals.
Another advantage of pure 100% organic cotton is that Organyc products are skin pH compatible, so they are an excellent solution for women with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are also clinically and dermatologically tested and have been shown to be effective for avoiding skin irritation.
Some brands are bleached in chlorine. Organyc products use peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Since Organyc is made entirely of soft, comfortable organic cotton, everything that touches your sensitive skin is, of course, also organic cotton (the finest type). Organyc brand 100% organic cotton feminine products are breathable, biodegradable, perfume-free and plastic-free.
I am creating an #OrganycLifestyle for my daughter and me, and I especially love collecting power quotes that other women live by to conquer the day to day grind. Which quote is your mantra?
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To try a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or go to the Samples & Coupons page.