Remember to avoid washing the garment using hot water, since the heat will only make it easier to stain it indelibly within the fabric. In that case it would be even more difficult, if not impossible, to think about saving the item of clothing.
Speaking of period blood, have you ever noticed how many shades of red actually exist? Well, those hues you bleed on a regular basis may just be giving you some important information.
Pay close attention to your blood, as some reds may indicate it’s time to consult your physician:
- Reddish-pink: If the color of your menstrual blood tends to reddish-pink, it means the cycle is at the beginning. If you are not in this phase, you should consult a physician. Such coloration may in fact be a sign of a disease such as chlamydia, but also of hormonal imbalances.
- Dark red: When the menstrual cycle is in the central phase, the color may tend to darken. However, if this color persists throughout the entire menstrual cycle and the flow lasted too long, it could be an indication of uterine fibroids and a high level of estrogen.
- Red-orange: There may only be some urine mixed in with the menstrual blood, but it may also be a sign of a vaginal infection, especially if the losses are accompanied by an unpleasant odor.
- Dark brown: Normally, you do not have to worry about this color, because it’s the shade that normally characterizes the end of your cycle. It should not, however, be a color that characterizes your entire cycle, otherwise you may want to seek a medical opinion.
- Grayish brown: bleeding gray-brown during the menstrual cycle may be a sign of a major infection or an abortion in progress, it is advisable to consult your physician promptly.
An Organyc® Approach to your Period
I started using Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products that protect and respect sensitive skin for my daughter and I, because I love their all-natural approach to viewing a woman’s period. Your period happens with no additives, nothing artificial and it’s not genetically modified. It is your own ecosystem working in harmony with nature. It is the original state of being for all women. While you may not agree that you’re at your best when you have your period, it actually is your best being released, naturally. Hormones do their thing in your body in the name of fertility. And they do it every month, give or take a couple of days. With every woman, the cycle length is a little different, as well as the number of days your period lasts. Whatever your body decides, it’s normal and, as we said, an organic part of being who you are.
Why Choose Organyc Feminine Care Products?
Your vagina comes into contact with the pads or tampons we use for 24 hours a day, at least 3-6 days in a row. If you do not consciously make the Organyc choice, you may find yourself in contact with materials such as plastic, super absorbent chemical gels, cellulose fibers, chlorine whiteners, or perfumes. Natural transpiration fails, causing skin friction and the development of microorganisms and bacteria. Intimate health is exposed to the risk of skin reactions and allergies.
Instead, by choosing Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products your vagina will be in direct contact with comfortable, hypoallergenic and breathable organic cotton, cultivated without the use of pesticides or toxic chemicals. But do they protect? They protect as well as the big brands do and they protect your sensitive skin at the same time.
Another advantage of pure 100% organic cotton is that Organyc products are skin pH compatible, so they are an excellent solution for women with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are also clinically and dermatologically tested and have been shown to be effective for avoiding skin irritation.
Some brands are bleached in chlorine. Organyc products use peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Since Organyc is made entirely of soft, comfortable organic cotton, everything that touches your sensitive skin is, of course, also organic cotton (the finest type). Organyc brand 100% organic cotton feminine products are breathable, biodegradable, perfume-free and plastic-free.
Take care of your vagina, monitor your blood shades and never fear bloodstains again! If you have any particular remedies or experiences that you would like to share with our Organyc readers, please leave a comment in the comment box, we would love to hear from you!
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To try a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or go to the Samples & Coupons page.