As her Dad made it back to the table with 3 Fraps and some assorted cake pops, I had just about decided to run from the Starbucks and never look back, when I heard her whisper, “Dad, did you get the Organyc pads?”
He whispered, “I totally forgot. I’m so sorry.”
I opened my purse, and discreetly slipped her a pad. As she moved to take the pad, I looked her in the eyes and replied:
- I’m 35.
- I’ve never been married.
- I don’t have kids…
- I am not Vegan.
- I am never jealous of other women, I admire all Mothers.
- It’s wonderful that you have such a close relationship with your Dad, because in two years, he’s the last person you’ll be wanting to spend Saturday nights with, unless you have something against hanging out with your girlfriends.
- I don’t drink.
Then, I turned to her Dad and asked, “Did you really dump your last girlfriend via text?”
As he looked at me in shock and shook his head, Julia grabbed her Frap, a cake pop, inserted her earbuds, headed for the bathroom, and mumbled something about going to sit in the corner.
Her Dad and I talked for about 20 minutes, then, I stood up, said it was great meeting him, waved to Julia, and left.
25 minutes later I was at the gym, running on the treadmill, listening to some Nicki Menaj on my iPod. 30 minutes later, I received a text: “It was great meeting you, r u free Thursday night?”
I did not reply.
- If you want my company, man up and dial my digits. Texting is juvenile.
- Men who abbreviate words irritate me.
- Thursday nights I play Texas Hold’em with my girlfriends.
As the sweat poured down my back, I saw a really good-looking guy staring at me from across the gym. He winked.
I nearly vomited.
What is it with men these days?
I finished my 45 minutes and was about to head to the yoga class starting in ten minutes when I felt the familiar gush. At that moment I realized that I had just given my last Organyc pad to Julia. Definitely not my day.
I booked to the bathroom and glanced at the tampon dispenser. Too bad my sensitive skin can’t handle regular pads and tampons. I shoved some tp in my panties, and drove to CVS for my Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products guaranteed to protect my sensitive skin.
Here is why I love Organyc:
- Made from 100% organic cotton – the purest kind – inside and out
- Organyc proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal
- Organyc brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to Always and Tampax
- Free from:
- chlorine bleach
- super absorbent chemicals
- man made materials
- wood pulp
- Clinically proven to not cause skin rashes, irritations, etc. and to help alleviate skin problems that can be caused by other feminine hygiene products.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible
- They’re proven to reduce or eliminate sensitive skin issues with most women who experience that.
* The backsheet is made of biodegradable film.
Organyc® feminine care products are 100% pure organic cotton – inside and out
Unlike most feminine care brands, Organyc contains no synthetics, no SAPs and no wood pulp. Organyc feminine care products are bleached only in hydrogen peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Organyc is made with 100% pure, organic cotton guaranteed to protect and respect your daughter’s delicate skin.
A large scale study proves that 100% cotton products like Organyc significantly improves skin sensitivity issues.
In a large scale gynecological study, Corman’s feminine care products containing pure cotton like Organyc solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 63% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections.
As I was leaving CVS, I grabbed a DVD of Pretty Woman. I’m such a sucker for a good love story.
Proven Fact: Using 100% Cotton Pads will Reduce Vaginal Irritation and Discomfort
11 “Out of the Box” ideas for your Organyc Pads and Tampons
My Teenage Daughter Has Sensitive Skin- Help!
Clinical Study: Proof that Organyc resolves sensitive skin issues
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or visit the Samples & Coupons page.