“If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life. Take a long, hard look in the mirror.”
–Anonymous Woman Overcoming Sensitive Skin Issues
Rosacea is sensitive skin disorder that is quite common, yet difficult to overcome. The main symptoms are red or pink spots, small red pimples that may contain pus, reddish cysts, skin irritation or conjunctivitis, and the presence of small broken blood vessels on the surface of the skin. For many people who suffer from the only problem, it is easy to become red in the face or have skin that is very sensitive to sunlight. In many cases, those with Rosacea are unaware that they have it, and even less aware that it could be easily treated.
Symptoms, which tend to be chronic, but whose severity can oscillate over time, can be alleviated by using specific detergents, creams, antibiotics or other medicines. Not only that, even laser, pulsed light and photodynamic therapy can reduce problems related to Rosacea. Some minor modifications to nutrition and a few natural remedies can help those dealing with this irritating condition.
5 Natural Remedies to Treat Mild Symptoms of Rosacea
Be proactive in researching natural remedies to cure your Rosacea. The following are some suggestions that we, at Organyc, have found to be useful.
- Green tea: Anti-inflammatory properties and high antioxidant content help eliminate the discomfort of Rosacea and improve the appearance of the skin. You can use green tea in two ways: by drinking one or two cups each day or by applying the chilled bag to the areas in question.
- Turmeric: Tumeric is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory substances present in nature. It reduces inflammation throughout the body and brings many benefits through its antioxidants. To benefit from Tumeric, it is sufficient to drink an infusion based on this spice.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is much better for the body than other fats derived from processed products. We must include fat in our diet to have healthy cells, but not all types are indicated. If you suffer from Rosacea, it is possible that animal fat derivatives will provoke inflammation. Just replace these fats with coconut oil to reduce the inflammation.
- Aloe vera: Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy to reduce inflammation on any body part. In the case of Rosacea, the aloe vera gel soothes redness, while relieving inflammation and other side effects. Simply apply it when the symptoms appear.
- Salmon: The high content of Omega 3 fatty acids from this variety of fish and other blue fish is a wonderful way to reduce the symptoms of rosacea. Certain proteins can trigger some negative bodily reactions and inflammation. If you base your diet on protein consumption, definitely try salmon.
If you suffer from sensitive skin issues like Rosacea that worsen during your period, try using Organyc® 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products that protect and respect your sensitive skin.
In a large scale gynecological study, Corman’s feminine care products containing pure cotton like Organyc solved skin irritation with a 90% success rate within 90 days.
It is estimated 63% of women believe they suffer from sensitive skin and many do, indeed, experience itching and irritation. Cotton is soft, gentle and naturally breathable. Skin does not react with cotton. 100% pure organic cotton (the purest type) hypoallergenic products are highly recommended for women who suffer from recurring yeast infections.