Why Organyc’s Organic Cotton is the Purest, Best Cotton
Unlike most other nationally advertised brands of pads, liners and tampons made of synthetics, like rayon and cellulose (wood pulp), Organyc has created a line of feminine care products using only the finest cotton – 100% pure organic cotton.
- Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
- Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, therefore organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Third-party certification organizations attentively regulate organic production.
- Federal regulations prohibit the use of genetically engineered seed for organic farming.
- All cotton sold as organic in the United States must meet strict federal guidelines that regulate how the cotton is grown.
Another advantage of pure 100% organic cotton is that Organyc products are skin pH compatible, so they are an excellent solution for women with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are also clinically and dermatologically tested and have been shown to be effective for avoiding skin irritation. Some brands are bleached in chlorine. Organyc products use peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant.
Since Organyc is made entirely of soft, comfortable organic cotton, everything that touches your sensitive skin is, of course, also organic cotton (the finest type). Organyc brand 100% organic cotton feminine products are breathable, biodegradable, perfume-free and plastic-free.
It may be time to do some research to evaluate the brand of tampons you currently use. Read the ingredients used in Tampax, Playtex, o.b. or Kotex and compare it to Organyc.
With Organyc tampons, the right compromise between comfort, hygiene, convenience, and safety exists. By using a tampon, you can allow your skin to “breathe” free from the constant contact and direct absorption of pads, while at the same time protecting the already fragile balance of your intimate areas.
Make sure you correctly use your Organyc tampons:
- Wash your hands with soap or an antibacterial disinfectant before and after inserting the tampon.
- Make sure you change your tampon frequently, as indicated in the instruction manual in the box. If the tampon is soaked with menstrual blood, and you keep it in too long, the blood may become a bacterial outbreak. One of the common causes of intimate infections is the improper use of tampons.
- Store your tampons in a dry environment and check their condition before using them.
- Choose Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton tampons, which are hypoallergenic and guaranteed to protect and respect your sensitive skin.
Educate yourself to improve your awareness of products that come into close contact with your most intimate body parts, especially if you have sensitive skin. Live by choice…and not by chance.
Protect your Vagina: Go Organyc
Gimme a Bad Boy Who’s a Good Man: An Organyc Lifestyle Story
Lipstick for your Period- Really?
Clinical Study: Proof that Organyc resolves sensitive skin issues
Help support this ad free blog by answering several questions about your experience. Click Here. It will take just two minutes and we never share information.
About Organyc sensitive skin feminine care products. Organyc feminine care products are made of 100% organic cotton inside and out are the only brand which provides complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. They have unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle. Conceived in Milan, Italy, they are now available at leading stores and ecommerce retailers throughout the U.S. To order a sample (tampons, liners or pads) or learn more call 1-844-ORGANYC (1-844-674-2692) or visit the Samples & Coupons page.