“Love this product. They feel softer and cleaner – perfect for my sensitive skin! I was using Always when I got home after delivering Ryan and wasn’t comfortable after awhile. I bought this product after seeing an ad for them. The material is soft and helped me a lot in reducing irritation to my sensitive skin in that area. It also has good absorption, but I don’t have a heavy flow. “
– Caroline F., Kansas.
Caroline chose to try Organyc® 100% pure, organic cotton pads after delivering her baby and deciding that both she and her baby deserved only the finest to protect their sensitive skin. How do people usually choose feminine care products? Have you been using the same go-to pad brand passed down from Grandma to Mom to you? Do you pop in and out of supermarkets searching for the best tampon deal around town, and then just insert that to stop the flow? Have you ever actually sat down in front of your computer to read about the ingredients in the feminine care products you are using once a month in direct contact with your vagina?
How do women around the world choose a pad? Here are some possible options:
- Price: You’re on a tight budget, so who really cares what you use to ebb the flow as long as the $$ is cheap?!
- Well-known Name Brand: I’ve seen a lot of ads about these pads, so they must be great!
- Family Tradition: My Mom and I have been wearing these pads, since I was in 5th grade.
- Wings: Must-have feature to protect my panties.
- Absorbency Level: Varies depending on the day.
- Hypoallergenic: I want something good for my vagina.
- Availability: I choose whatever I see first.
- Pretty Package: Doesn’t matter what’s inside, but the box is so pretty!
While each woman has the right to base her decision on whatever motivation leads her to choose her feminine care products, fortunately, the selection process is evolving and more and more women are actually investigating the products that come into contact with their sensitive skin. It is of fundamental importance that you carefully read the list of the components on the labels and do some research about their adverse effects. Before using these products on your skin, find out what they actually contain and what exactly they do. Research reliable companies that offer authentic 100% organic and natural products, like Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products that provide the unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection like the big brands while providing respect for you and your sensitive skin.